Re: [Amc-list] where did everyone go???!!!

Re: [Amc-list] where did everyone go???!!!

Sorry Greg, but not all AMC's are put away for the winter. I will be
driving my 74 Matador all winter, as I have driven AMC's year round since
1969!!

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 06:45:59 -0800 (PST) Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Dave,
>   It's because the snow is coming.  All the AMCs have been put away
> for winter. :)
>
>   Sincerely,
>   Greg Taylor :)  <><
>
> d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   is there something wrong with the amclist, my
> internet, or did everyone in amcville just
> dissapear??? i guess its just me floating around here.
> (VERY scary to leave me unattended...)
>
> i am not seeing any posts yesterday or today. anyone
> else having that problem? or does nobody just have
> anything to say today?
>
> dave stohler
> http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.  Make Yahoo! your
> homepage.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
  JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!  http://www.AMCDragRacing.com.

30th. Annual AMC NATIONALS coming in 2008!!!
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766