Re: [Amc-list] 1918 Nash QUAD

"In 1918 we were the worlds largerst producer of 4WD vehicles, we are again
today."
That was a headline from an AMC Corporate ad in a series which ran full page
on the last page of the New York Times Business section in 1977.
other headlines included "In 1906 we produced 1 bus, last year we were the
largest producer of mass transit busses in America"

The ads were, of course, aimed at corporate America so may have been less
interest to the AMC collector at the time. I did collect them, there were 6
or 8 IIRC but don't have them now and have never seen them anywhere. Let's
see if Eddie can dig some up.