Re: [Amc-list] 327 - "...In Your Dreams.."

Re: [Amc-list] 327 - "...In Your Dreams.."

Yeah, I had a plan too :[
Now I have dreams...
Keep us informed!
Now I'm going to Ramble!
Got an mri scheduled, actually it's two! I'l prly spend hours in that tube, Which I had and will be much relieved if i can be asleep thru it.
  They are doing one of my cervical spine and one of my entire right shoulder area. I don't understand why it is being called two seperate sessions, but it is.
  Best part is I have to arrive at 7:00AM on December, 2! yeha, check it out, 7:00AM on a SUNDAY morning.
I have a Neurosurgery appt on December, 10.
  I will likely fall over dead if they actually see a repairable cause for my pain.
I have been living this mess for so long now, I don't much believe in miracles anymore.
   Still have my convertible sitting under cover waiting for me. One side is welded in and the other is waiting.
ever waiting.
    The cold coming in this last week or so has brought me nothing but misery.
Going up to my dads and resurface the rotors off the 97 tomorrow.  I hope that fixes the brake vibration. I'm betting not. Figure I'll end up putting new hubs on it too...
  NOPE, I'm not ever telling him how bad he screwed up a simple axle joint job!
My wife is actually calmed down over the purchase of MY WJ. She was a bit miffed for quite a while, but I refused to be apologetic about it for long. We talked I explained the fact that she had as much in the purchase as I did and she admitted she was as mad at her self as at me and has let it go for the most part. I love the thing. My only complaints are too much body roll and it's too quiet! I'd like some rumble!
   enough for now.
Keep dreaming.

--
Mark Price