Re: [Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

Re: [Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

> > On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:47:20 -0500 Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > > Although some dis Ebay, I wouldn't have been able to do the work to
> > > the standard I have, without them. There are few parts in this part
> > > of the world (Eastern Canada) for a 38 yr old AMC.

I diss ebay all the time, still use it though.
It has opened the world to parts that would other wise not be found or go to waste.
What I truly dis is their policies should you run into trouble. They have time windows that do not allow you to work thru a problem with a seller. You think you are getting somewhere and BAM, the Ebay, paypal windows are closed and you are all done as far as they are concerned. They will not reopen a case for any reason.
   You have to be hard and basically treat everyone like a criminal in their system. If you don't you will be the loser.
Thankfully it only cost my son and I $50 to learn this lesson.
   Others have lost far more....

Congratulations on getting the car back on the road!!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV