Re: [Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

Re: [Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

Don, what brand sewing machine do you have? I have to buy one at work! Gee,
what a shame! :-)

What specs matter the most? Regular foot, L and R zipper feet, and the bead
foot as you point out. Anything else that really matters? Anything you wish
you had/had not got?

-- Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Although some dis
> Ebay, I wouldn't have been able to do the work to the standard I have,
> without them.

Of yeah I agree 101%! I rarely have much trouble with sellers. I don't know
what I'd do without it either for all those non-critical parts.