[Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

[Amc-list] On the road again...... YeeHaw!!!!

My 70 AMX passed inspection today and I'm officially back on the road.
I bought the car in December of 1969 and drove it daily until 1973 when it was subjected to the Eastern winters with the salt. Parked it during the winters after that and in 1975 it got parked.
It's been in my garage since then and I started a restoration 2 years ago.
Although some dis Ebay, I wouldn't have been able to do the work to the standard I have, without them. There are few parts in this part of the world (Eastern Canada) for a 38 yr old AMC.
I'll drive it until we get snow, which could be any day, and then it will go away until Spring.
I needed to share that with someone and who better than the list.
Don
1970 AMX
"The older I get, the better I was."
If you'd like to see the final product paste the following link into your browser.
http://picasaweb.google.com/donjohnson123/ProjectAMX?authkey=ftVBb0WQRX4