Re: [Amc-list] The proverbial, You find them when you really not looking

-- Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just a friendly beg to differ, but the Hornet Concord motors don't lend
> themselves as easy to swap to Americans as simply as some mid 80's For
> escort motors are reported to do.  I tried a Hornet motor and it was
> large, bulky and just generally not even close to fitting or operating
> the Americans wipers.

On first read I thought you meant the motor, motor! I think you mean the
wiper motor...

But yeah, nto all 258's are alike! I had a HELL OF A TIME getting an 83 258
into my Hornet!

<http://wps.com/AMC/1970-AMC-Hornet/May2005.html>

Later cylinder head is larger! The one that takes th eplastic cover...
likely 78 is OK though.

Just shows ta go ya...