Re: [Amc-list] VETERANS' DAY - heros -

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:13:07 -0800
From: ameskg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] VETERANS' DAY - heroes -
To: hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AMC/Rambler owners,	drivers and fans."
	<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

There's a well known bit of footage of a B-17 aflame and breaking up - engine
still turning and flying away. I spotted a still from that in an old National
Geographic just last week. It's a B-17 drone and the victim of a Nike missle
test. Doesn't change the sentiment though.

ta

Ken

=======

Ken, ..  just a reminder, 'ta'  around New York refers to a Females upper appendeges..
just in case you find yourself in 'mixed company' ;)