Re: [Amc-list] LPG Conversion

Good Morning Tom & Brian,

    Here are a few links that you might find useful, or at least
interesting:

LPG Liquid Inject, Ltd.
http://www.lpgli.com/

Ozon LPG Installations, Ltd.
http://www.ozonlpg.com/ourrecentjobs10.html

Why convert a Jeep to Propane?
http://www.jeephead.com/why_convert.htm

Got Propane?
http://www.gotpropane.com/

Many years ago I had wanted to convert one of my vehicles to propane.
There wasn't much out there save for an SA Books book on LPG conversions
and when I got Internet access... Tom's Web site.

Regards,

Russell