Re: [Amc-list] engine paint color, 1968

Greg,

My research indicates that the '68 engine color should be Caravelle Blue. When I rebuilt my motor last year, I found a guy on Ebay who had this color for sale in spray cans.  Three cans should be enough and will give you a little extra in case you need it for touch ups. The retailers only have Alamoosa Aqua, which is a '69-74 color. Sorry, Ebay won't let me bring up the prior vendor, but you can do a search for him. It's about $8-10/can and you'll get the right color.

Steve

It has removed 12898 spam emails to date.