[Amc-list] Mike: American headliner width

[Amc-list] Mike: American headliner width

Mike, I measured the fiberglas headliner out of my 1963 American.

it's 47" wide, from edge to edge. It's curved at the sides, and 47" is the
full "circumference", eg. a 48" wide piece of fabric stretched over the
headliner will leave an inch extra. YOu're in luck.

Lengthwise, it's 61" as best I can tell. This is a hardtop, so the length
might be different than others.