Re: [Amc-list] Edelbrock Water Pump and Valve covers

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:33:12 -0600
From: James Shadwick <idahoAMX@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] SEMA& DEC Hemmings Muscle Machines
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Larry
Edelbrock may have the new AMC valve covers and water pumps there....get
pictures if you can....
jim
Nampa, ID

Jim, etal

	I got that. I have photos of the one of the two water pumps and both
part numbers
plus a pictures of what the valve cover looks like. I'll post that to
the http:\\www.amcdragracing.com
forum for NAMDRA tomorrow. Today I'm mostly resting up from the 10
plus hours of walking
and carrying all those free magazines and catalogues over the last
two days. I feel like the horse
that road hard and put away wet. I'm beat. PS .JIM ,drop me the
address the web address for that
AMC only performance forum your were talking to me about. I think I
missed that one. LRDaum