[Amc-list] Selling My Car (Bottom Line Period)

[Amc-list] Selling My Car (Bottom Line Period)

If the boy is legit let him make arrangements to cash his check or whatever when he gets into town and give you CASH!!!!! Bottom line is no fuss no muss. If he is legit it should not be a problem for him. Most banks are open at least a half a day on Saturday. Case closed and everybody wins. Just my 2 cents.
"Doc"