[Amc-list] 70 Hornet SST For Sale

Hello,

I need to sell my 1970 Hornet SST, and I wanted to give the AMC community first crack at it.  This car is in good condition, and largely has original equipment.  Someone added an electrical fuel pump, and replaced the front seats, but other than that the car is pretty much as it was purchased originally.  I have all the paperwork from this car's life, from original purchase.

The 232 runs smooth and quiet, and the car drives well.  The brakes and tires need attention before it makes any long trips, though.

The body is in good shape.  There is some rust damage on the rear fenders, but other than that the metal is solid.  The paint is peeling, but is not in bad shape.  Still has the original hub caps.

Apologies for not having pictures up yet.  It is being kept in a garage down at my family's place, and I haven't been able to get down to it yet.  Anyone with interest, please email me directly at kc.engineer.d@xxxxxxxxxx  I will compile a list of interested parties and keep you all posted directly when I get pictures up.  Of course, if somone makes me an offer I can't refuse right off the bat, that will end the process.

As I mentioned, the car is not with me in Kansas City.  It is located near Pontiac, Missouri.  Here is a Google map that gets pretty close:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=w+%26+5,+pontiac,+mo&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.157795,82.265625&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

I look forward to hearing from some fellow Hornet lovers.  I hate to get rid of this car, but it would make me feel better if it wound up in the hands of someone who loves AMC.  It also helps that I am never getting rid of the 77 Hornet.  I can always spend more time and money building up that one.

Happy motoring,

Dan Busenbarrick