[Amc-list] New twist

For me anyway.
Crawling over the 04 WJ last night I noticed it has a hydraulic cooling fan driven by the P/S pump!
Apparently the BCM can control it's activation and speed due to any number of factors.
It's a very interesting, to me, means of providing engine cooling!
About the top 1/4 of the evap is actually a P/S cooler. It looks like this evap may fit any number of wide grille cars too. Would be an interesting unit to use to provide dual evap and trans coolers in an older car if it would fit what you wanted to use it in!
  What I found disapointing is the lack of a similar section for trans cooling. After all the woes of trans problems Chrysler has had over the last 10-15 years you would think it would be of primary concern.
  I guess they just don't see the balance point in installing coolers over the cost of the trans rebuilds they see.
I got to figure out a cooler for it before I tow the boat again!

 I thought I saw a glimmer of a few "good" days ahead, but this morning sucked again...
I may be filing formal complaint charges against the pain clinic over their mis treatment of me. All the crap they have done since I first started seeing them is now in the hands of their risk manager. I won't see a penney out of any of this, but maybe we can put an end to the poor treatment of people who are already in pain!

  I was feeling OK for a few hours yesterday afternoon. was all set to think about trying to get a little farther on the convertible before it rusts away. Got some of my tools cleaned up before dark, built a fire in the "trendy" firepit we have beside the house, not too close. sat out under the stars, roasted a few mashmellows and all was right with the world for a while.
  This morning was one of the joyful ones, get up take pills, go back to bed for a half hour to wait for them to work, 45 minutes later get ready go to work, late again. On the way in, The check engine light comes on in the WJ! I did a prompt u-turn and took it in to the dealer. It had rear brake pulsation anyway and crap wiper blades, so I was going to drop it off in a day or two. They just called, gascap was tight but bad. I got resurfaced rotors, new gas cap, new wiper blades all at no charge I hope. I've only had it 9 days. I hope it's a fule and not a sign of things to come. I've had soem really good vehicles since I got rid of the S-10 rattle...
  Keep yer fingers crossed!
I got to go, time for another 10-325 endocet to get me thru the afternoon :]
Cheers!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV