From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Armand Eshleman
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:44 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] PRD aluminum radiator

My Javelin/AMX fitting PRD aluminum radiaor is still in the box. Haven't got
the heart to install it because of the lack of what I
see as full cooling potential, needs other than factory hoses and no drain
cock.
Not that it won't function correctly as a radiator, it probably will.
Has anyone else who bought one of these actually put it in their car?? How
does it work??
I think it was mentioned that this thing is a meant for "racing" radiator,
did you owners of one try it on the street??

Thanks,

Armand