Re: [Amc-list] 70 Javelin Half Top

Chris,

I had the vinyl top replaced on my 73 Javelin after it
was painted.   I had my top replaced by a local shop
who bought a commercial presewn top, so I know the
full tops are available.

I would suggest that if you can't find the half top,
get a full top and have a top shop tailor it to fit.
I think Legendary Interiors is one vendor for the full
vinyl top.

Joe Fulton