[Amc-list] Old Gas Disposal

I would NOT, repeat NOT recommend burning old gas in ANY quantity in your
vehicle. Unless it's about to come apart for a valve grind. Because if you
burn enough, it WILL need one!
 I see heads quite often that have had old fuel run through them. They are
a MESS!! The insides of the intake ports are coated with sticky varnish
that even the hot cleaner won't take off. It has to be blasted off.
 It will also collect on the intake valve stems causing them to stick.

Wait a minute,,, I do valve work for a living,,, YEAH go ahead and run
that old gas!!! Yaeah THAT'S the ticket!! I need the work.
But hey,, that's just me.
Bruce Hevner