Re: [Amc-list] old gas disposal

Tom:

Here in CA you can mix old gasoline in with used oil
and take the oil to household hazardous waste
collection events, or to your county hazardous waste
station.  Any used oil collection center should also
take it.

That parts wash cleaner could be poured into
containers no larger than 5 gallons and can also go as
hazardous waste.  It may be halogenated, so don't mix
it with used oil or you'll render the oil
nonrecyclable.

Joe Fulton