[Amc-list] AMX Return to Daytona II

First Coast AMC is presenting the 40th Anniversary Reunion of the AMX, March
28-30 at Daytona International Speedway (where the AMX made it's debut).
Many of you may remember the 30th Anniversary show, which brought 100 AMX's
from all over the country - one as far as Alameda, California!

We are still working on the details, but a complete registration package
should be ready within the next 2 weeks. If you are interested, you can
e-mail me direct at am401@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will put you on our mailing
list. If you have any general questions, please ask me through the AMC-List
so everyone can benefit.

All AMC, Rambler, nash, Hudson, and Jeep are welcome of course.

If any of you frequent any other AMC forums, please forward this message.
Thanks for helping spread the word.

Cliff Danley
First Coast AMC