Re: [Amc-list] Rebel Machine article in Mopar Muscle

Re: [Amc-list] Rebel Machine article in Mopar Muscle

RE:Rebel Machine article in Mopar Muscle

I have not seen any one mention this in the last couple days. I just
got my Mopar Muscle magazine for December 2007 and low and behold it
has 4 page or so article on the 1970 AMC Rebel machine. A couple
minor mistakes on stuff but over all not bad. It would be nice if
some AMC people dropped them a line or two noting the inclusion of a
random AMC in there once in a while would a nice thing. I talked to
them some time ago and last time they ran an AMC article they did not
really get much comment on it either way. My feeling is , an good PR
is good . thanks, LRDaum mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx