Re: [Amc-list] found a few AMCs worth saving - cheap parts cars

Re: [Amc-list] found a few AMCs worth saving - cheap parts cars

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/10/08/save-these-cars-pownal-vermont/#more-5708

There!  Got the URL in one piece...t'was difficult to get to yer blog
because the little hangingoff piece didnt register...but there ye got it,
Lads and Lassies, George's Great Gravy-Train of parts, etc...
For the record, the car you choose determines the "how much you'll pay"...if
your choice is missing lots of stuff of substance (engine, tranny, etc)
you'll pay less...
These cars ARE a treasure trove of parts; do keep this in mind...you'll have
only a small window of opportunity because these cars ARE being scrapped
already so now is the best time to consider your move.  Some side benefits?
This is Vermont in October, come prepared to see the Cocophony of Color
Autumn paints these hills and dales.  Drop in Bennington to visit the home
of Hemmings.  Contact either DanStrohl or Jerijan and we'll aim you toward
other neat things to see or do around here...(make it a weekend and make it
soon...I'm going south for a while very soon).
For the MoPar fans, I've got another 'gravesite' named "CARS" in
NewYorkState (he has his own collection of stuff which will absolutely blow
anyone's mind PLUS the junkyard)...throw in a few AMC's as well.

Anyone needing more incentive ought just go back to here:
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/10/08/save-these-cars-pownal-vermont/#more-5708
and review it once more.
Then...
GET BUSY...