[Amc-list] strut rod bushings -- AGAIN!!!

[Amc-list] strut rod bushings -- AGAIN!!!

So my Hornet, the steerin wheel is off-center, and there's cupping on the
drivers side tire! 30K miles or whatever on these front end parts, and
something's drifted off! This is pissing me off no end.

I assume it's the stupid strut bushings again. I will get it aligned Friday
and ask them to see what happened. They "look" OK.

The old 63 Classic has had front half urethane/rear half rubber for years,
and is holdin alignment fine. It groans, but I will do the same to the
Hornet. AND I will drillit for a zerk on the front side so I can grease the
urethane for when the groaning begins to make me insane(r).