[Amc-list] 75 MatWagon e-bay spam???

Hey Group,
Sorry to bother w/my potential e-bay problem.  But while I wait 24-48 hours for a response.  Can you input me on what appears to be a serious spam from the e-bay listing?

Real surprise when the Matador Wagon sold in less than 3 hours for the BuyItNow price.  All looked legit right down to a buyer in OH!  I could not Invoice them as they were a suspended account.  Also had a Zero rating but hey!  There is always hope.

So I did a Contact Member and got through.  Mentioned about being surprised about the quick sale, and to let me know if they were serious so I can get on with the transaction or re-sell.

This morning I found a e-bay reply in the e-mail stating:
To: javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
          Hi,

Send me name and address to send payment and i am really intrested in the AMC ..Kindly get back to me asap today and let me know the name and address and i want you to know that i just finished calling ebay....and i have been informed my id will be back any moment from now..

Regards

Then in todays e-mail:
To: javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I will like to inform you that i have already contacted my shipping company and i have been informed that they can come for the pick up immidiately you get the payment and it clears.I want you to know that i have informed my financial secretary to inform my bank about the payment and also i want you to know that i am having my honeymoon with my wife and i am not suppose to be handling this but i just want you to know that i will be adding shipping charges with the payment in which you will assist me in deducting the money for your item and then you send the remaining balance to my shipping company ( ABC Shipping Express ) headquaters via western union.I want you to know that i am sorry for any inconvinience this may cause you but i just want you to kindly bear with me..I will be expecting a reply from you asap today and i will also need a phone number from you incase i need to call you..

Regards...

In e-bay I have read that not to use Western Union.  I also noted as I was writing this that when I sent the original Contact Member I signed my name, javelinman74 and city and state.  City and state do not bother, BUT e-bay just had me change my javelinman74 to something else as this is colse to my e-mail and that was not good for security reasons!  Oh crap!

Well, I know I may be in trouble and probably am.  But thought to get some input from my AMC group and also a warning of what can possible happen even in the real world.  THNAKS for the help and I will also keep posted of what happens.

SO in the word's of a favorite old TV show that came to mind...
"Let's be careful out there"!Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx