Re: [Amc-list] heater core (61-63 American)

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
 JB Weld withstands up to 400 degrees, but I know you can solder!
> Where strength is concerned I've taken to soldering then epoxying over the
> solder. That works like a charm!

Did that with my fuel return!
I didn't want to mess with the tank. So I I pulled the neck and drilled a hole in the filler neck bent a fuel line and fed it thru pointing down toward the tank.. Welded it in place with my mig. Then coated it with JB weld for good measure.
Works like a charm and if your bored you can pop the filler cap of and watch the fuel circulate back into the tank!
COOL!
Note: all  welding done very far away from the car and tank!!!
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5