[Amc-list] nice replacement cooling fan

I found a nice replacement cooling fan at NAPA, a Flex-A-Lite molded nylon
fan. Weighs 11 oz! The 195.6OHV fan is 14" across, pretty small.

I've found over the years that nearly all of my premature water pump
failures seemed to be due to heavy, out of balance fans. On some cars I
stick electric fans, but that's not always appropriate (the early
American's total electrical power budget is 30 amps, and it doesn't look
right on such a simple car).

The 14" nylon fan is NAPA 823-1229, Flex-A-Lite brand. They have 'em up to
18".