Re: [Amc-list] 4-link

Are the frame rails for the "large cars", Matador, etc, the same shape and
offset as the Javelin?  I have always had an interest in using the 4-link
suspension from a Matador and fitting into the rear of a Javelin then
replacing the springs and shocks with coil-overs.  I think it would be cool
to use original AMC parts to make this happen as opposed to buying an
off-the-shelf  4-link and making it fit.

Just curious!

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Missouri
1970 Javelin, 390 4-speed

             "GaryBeck"
             <garybeck@xxxxxxx
             et>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             amc-list-bounces@                                          cc
             amc-list.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Amc-list] 4-link
             09/28/2007 01:24
             PM

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

Has anyone done a 4-link on a Javelin or AMX - narrowed and tubbed?