Re: [Amc-list] Hornets, not the AMC kind.

Re: [Amc-list] Hornets, not the AMC kind.

Regarding Angels and Snowbirds...   Blue Angeles were flying repeatedly
over my house last month up here in Hillsboro.    You're right... they
make one heckuva racket at about 800 feet.  Shakes the house.   They fly
over us in their formation and then regroup and fly right back again to
buzz the Hillsboro airport crowd  again.   They had a good show this
year and no crashes this year as they did last year (2006) when flyer
from LA area took off to return home with his older plane he brought to
the airshow.  Luckily he was the only casualty besides a couple houses.

I replaced my Hornet hinge pins using oversized GM pins and bushings to
fit them.  I had problems with frozen bolts in them also and had to peel
the door post to remove those hinges to work on them and weld things
back together for reassembly.  That kind of made a project out of it.
It worked as new then...
Ralph Ausmann  -  Hillsboro, OR - > ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx
http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/