[Amc-list] Jay Leno To Test BMW's Hydrogen 7 (more)

[Amc-list] Jay Leno To Test BMW's Hydrogen 7 (more)

Here's the REAL setup for energy independence

Release the current political stranglehold and let our (USA) farmers grow
low THC HEMP.
 Sorry kiddies LOW THC Hemp is NOT the same as Marijuana!!
 http://www.votehemp.com/

Use it to produce BUTANOL!!!
http://www.butanol.com/index.html

I think we are done here,,, next question.
Bruce Hevner