Re: [Amc-list] On an AMERICAN?? This big? They are airlinertires........

Re: [Amc-list] On an AMERICAN?? This big? They are airlinertires.........

My bad, it was a BA 10/5 that was offered me. I know it was a 4.0, and I saw
the vertical split case. That was the trans I heard bad things about.

I'd be happy to help with your swap anyway, but you'll have to move closer
to Colorado

Kelly