------------------------------
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:37:35 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Hey anyone know much about the Delco Remy generators AMC used? I know how
they work and can rebuild one (commutators and carbon brushes and all
that).

---

From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] generators

I know that at least there were two models of the
Delco generator in the early 60s.  A short frame model
(probably low amp model 25? 20?) and a long frame
model.  The 62 Classic I parted out last year had a
long frame generator.  I think I have at least one of
each.  Email me with the Delco part number and I think
I'll look through my parts pile for a spare for you.
--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"