Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:03:54 -0500
From: Jeffrey.Bohler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Re; Tire Balance.
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the same question when reading the original posts about this process,
and have been waiting for more information.  Can someone who has used this
process in the past please clarify whether the total weight is placed at 12
o'clock or 6 o'clock?

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Are we stacking the total weight at 12 o'clock then moving it clear down to
4 and 8? Or are we stacking the weight at 6 o'clock?
I had in the past split weight front to rear of rim, but don't rememebr
doing it this way. Splitting it would make any imbalance less of an issue as it would be spread out farther.