Re: [Amc-list] shock rates, etc

When I was doing this for my Volkswagen Fox, I found that the rear shocks were dimensionally the same as an "A2" Volkswagen, i.e. Golf/Jetta and Corrado of a similar year.  What I found out was that the valving was very different from a Corrado G60 to a Fox.  The shocks didn't "work" until two adults sat in the rear.

Russ (from Pa.)