Re: [Amc-list] shock absorber selection

-- Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> would it be worth asking gabriel's special apps if they have
> -any-other- shocks with the same general dimensions?  if they do [they
> must], then you could start talking about what ends you can adapt.

I suppose I should call them again... maybe they could rattle off the
important specs for the shock for me.

The new mount I made (I will upload photos tomorrow) lowers the bottom of
of the shock about 1 - 1.5" below stock, but requires a stud-type mount.
There's nothing dimensionally weird about this shock, so it shouldn't be
all that hard to pick one. But I need the length data to do so.

I will start calling hot rod places next.