Re: [Amc-list] info needed 68 amx

In addition to what Ralph just posted, you can get a
reproduction of the 1968 AMC Invoice from some
sources. I think Eddie Stakes at
www.planethoustonamx.com has them for sale.  To
determine just what options your AMX came with it
would help to have the factory build sheet, which may
have been left in the car.  The build sheets have been
found in the seat springs (front buckets) or taped to
the top of the glove box liner or under the carpet or
behind either door panel.  The build sheet can be
decoded using factory literature (I have the 1968
codes in a salemans book for example.) or you can go
to www.theamcforum.com and search for the code
breaking sequence.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton