Re: [Amc-list] OHV 195.6 Stuff

>From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [Amc-list] Turbo Sizing / Sourcing

>www.mjmturbo.com
>

>talk with Jamie.

Thanks for the tip;

>From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 45
>
>Well, if I can find'em I'll pick out the best of the pair and let you know.
>It may take week or so to get to it.
>Bleeping needle in the spine was supposed to make things better not worse.
>I'm hoping that's a sign they got the right spot and it just needs a few
>more days to calm things down.

Well, don't hurt yourself!!  It's not that urgent, but I would be interested
when you find them after you are able!! Just let me know off-list when you
get to them, let's see what you have and I'll do some quick research using
Brien's tip above to find out which would be better then we can go from
there, OK?

Jim Boone
Mims, FL