-----------------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Judging from the marks on top of the pistons, they
have been bored .040 oversize.  How far oversize can
you bore a 196?  And can you get pistons for .060
oversize?   I might save this motor, minus the head to
substitute for an aluminum 196 in my 63 classic wagon,
if that aluminum engine turns out to be junk.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"