Re: [Amc-list] OHV 195.6 Stuff

Yep, if I need the engine (if my 196 aluminum engines
end up as junk) I plan to tear it down and at least
see if the cylinders can be cleaned up with just
honing.   If not, I have another iron 196 that I will
tear down and then build up the better of the two.  I
certainly won't want to waste those .040 pistons if
they are good.

Regards,
Joe