----------------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

does anyone have a hack for getting shocks for the
front? i have a 62 classic and a 65 classic. i have
not been able to find any shocks for the front for the
62. local suspension shop wants measurements to make
custom shocks for me at about $110 EACH. i KNOW there
has to be something to modify to use more common
shocks at a better price than that.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"