Re: [Amc-list] Wheel Cylinder bore

--On Saturday, September 15, 2007 04:53:35 PM -0400 KENT ANDERSON
<65marlin327@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm having a time of finding the correct wheel cylinder for my '67 Rebel
> six wagon.... SOME say it's 1 1/8, others say it's 1 3/32.

The blue data at the table here

<http://wps.com/AMC/AMC-brakes.html>

Is right out of the TSM. The read data is from NAPA, Rockauto, and other
sites. There are occasional discrepancies, but the TSMs are generally
correct.

Different cyls were sometimes used wagon vs sedan, engine size, etc, and
aftermarket oftem blurs these togeher.