[Amc-list] how abrasive are ground up black widow spiders?

[Amc-list] how abrasive are ground up black widow spiders?

When I took the rags off the top of the head to put the rocker assembly on
(I will start it this weekend and get the valves adjusted and head
hot-torqued) there were 3 HUGE! black widow spiders, like if you put them
on a quarter, they would have been able to grip the edges. Two I got rid
of, but one crawled into a pushrod hole. Put a rag back on top, waited half
an hour, it never came out. Oh well. I'm not pulling the head to get that
SOB out of there!