[Amc-list] TOTO?

Maybe it's not the Emerald city, but I'm chasing toto!
I finally have the appt for the epidural injection.
I'm thinknig I'll ask them to just shoot in some Omega3!
No, seriously, This is one more step to knowing what the source of this misery is.
I hope...
I actually had a good couple of hours this morning, a rare event.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV