Re: [Amc-list] [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover Material (AMC/Jeep)

Re: [Amc-list] [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover Material (AMC/Jeep)

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the link.  I don't find a listing for them in St. Clair Shores,
MI ... but there is one in Columbus, MI.

here is their website link:   http://www.originalauto.com

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor

Rick Jones <RJones3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
09/11/2007 09:45 AM

greg_taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover Material (AMC/Jeep)

Try Original Auto Interiors in St. Clair Shores, Michigan.

             greg_taylor@pullm
             anind.com

             09/11/2007 09:37          FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                       amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject

                                       Re: [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover
                                       Material (AMC/Jeep)

Todd,
I will CC this over to the AMC List, as there are sources out there.  I'll
also CC to my local AMCers, as they have found sources before.

PLEASE EMAIL TODD back if you can help him out.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor

 "Todd  McGonagle" <rails3@xxxxxxx>
 Sent by: FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                  FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 09/10/2007 07:27 PM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject

            Please respond to                     [FSJ-List] Original
         FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                 Seats

Is ther any source, anywhere, at any price, where I can buy the
original black matte finish vinyl seat material used in the 1982
Cherokees?

To post message: FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator:  FSJ-List-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IFSJ Page: http://www.ifsja.org