Re: [Amc-list] What is this "Accessory fill hose" on ebay?

Re: [Amc-list] What is this "Accessory fill hose" on ebay?

I think it is the hose kit intended for use with an
AMC Eagle which had the extra-cost on board air
compressor. The hose kit would allow the owner to fill
beach balls, air mattresses and such.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rambler-AMC-Nash-NOS-Accessory-Fill-Hose-Kit-3251337_W0QQitemZ120160070596QQihZ002QQcategoryZ42606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem