[Amc-list] AMC V8 STUD GIRDLE & Oiling Mods Manual ?

[Amc-list] AMC V8 STUD GIRDLE & Oiling Mods Manual ?

Found this on www.bulltear.com Forum -
the manual is $16.00.

No - ...this isn't my stuff - some other
AMC'er > go here to view the thread:

http://tinyurl.com/yr7j9f

Here is the snippet:

-quote -

I received the AMC girdle last week, Larry packed the item up very well
and was mail to me in a very timely fashion. The instruction are very
well written out with alot of details. The correct ARP studs & nuts were
also in the kit. He gave me a copy of his AMC V-8 oiling modification
pictorial manual.

The manual has many very clear photos and detail mods for the AMC block.
It lays out three stages of modifications with plenty of photo on each
stage and mods. Very worth the price of the manual.

Give him a call 541-973-7449
Finishline motor & machine

-un_quote-

--