[Amc-list] Main Frame Uni_Body Alignment

[Amc-list] Main Frame Uni_Body Alignment

"I used to have chronic back pain, to the point where I really couldn't walk.
Never got on pain meds (this was twenty years ago).
More than once I found myself on the floor, writhing in agony.
This stuff lasted for six years."

Maintain your Back so you can Work on your AMC:

Extend a set of crutches full up under arm pits
when standing.

Take into shower > warm up muscles.

Gently bend knees - lower yourself down onto
crutches - slowly allowing gravity to
stretch the back straighter.

'Dull Spots' are where a disc has rotated -
'snake dance' them back into place.

This method 'unloads' the spine - which is
now the 'New' approach in Chiropractic circles -
so save yourself the $45.00 Dr.s visit.

Do this once a week - you're good to go.

......ask me how I know ;)

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe