-------------------------
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 00:56:56 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

   What I want to see happen in the suspension is to fine tune the alignment and drop the rear leaves out and rebush them as they are originals. Leaves have double main leaves and second leaves. I did them before I had net access and I could not find new springs.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"