[Amc-list] Re; Exhausted

SNIP
I put it all on was a rusty muffler and loose catalyst!

No more rattle, rattle.

I hate you guys out there in the norust zone!
SNIP

When I replaced my OEM catalytic converter on my 1980 FI Spirit with a high
flow Cat,I used the take off to replace the rusted out Catalytic Converter
on the 1980 AMX that spent part of it's life in Canada and Chicago.
Nanner Nanner Nannnnn-er!
Lets here it for the averaged shade tree mechanic's best friend!
Codeine!!!!!!
John