[Amc-list] 65 American Going Going Blink

[Amc-list] 65 American Going Going Blink

The 65 American I am parting out is just about ready
for the crusher.  I finished cutting two sections of
front floor out today for a buyer and just packaged
them for shipment.   The rear quarters (I mean the
WHOLE quarters) have been cut off and I'll be trying
to package them for shipment tomorrow.  They will
probably go by Greyhound express to a buyer in
Wisconsin who has been waiting patiently for weeks.

I still have the front doors and most of the glass if
anyone needs anything.  I'll clean up the front brake
(drum) backing plates and put them on Ebay and take
all the drums down to Midas tomorrow for measurement
to see if then can be turned.   If they have life
left, I'll put them on Ebay.

I hate to waste anything.  The flathead engine
shortblock and the air cooled BW tranny are still in
the car.

I besides the glass and doors I have some small parts
if anyone on the list needs anything.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA