[Amc-list] weird.... that $7K junker ...

[Amc-list] weird.... that $7K junker ...

Weird.

It's in Los Angeles craigslist, but it's honestly described and the price is
$200. Rippe called me about it, it's a 990 and he wants the 4bbl intake
[anyone know if the gas tank would fit the wagon? I assume not.]
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/411488335.html

There's also a 63 classic wagon listed for sale for $7000, but it's quite
cherry, if a bit overpriced. It's really a 64 though (64 grille will NOT fit
on a 63).
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/411120120.html

They're in different cities, and you can't tell if it's the same owner, seems
unlikely.

So what's with the eBay thing? Is it one owner who got the prices on two cars
for sale swapped? Is there a $200 spectacular bargain there somewhere?